Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Writing Circle Pieces for week of 12/12/11

Authors Note- The writing piece is a letter that says what I think one of the characters really wants to say to another character.
Dear Jacob,
I just wanted to let you know that I am on your side. Edward has done nothing but hurt Bella over and over again. It might be hard to change her mind, but I bet it means a lot to her that you are still friends with her. You and Bella have a special connection that Edward will never understand, and I can see into the future and you and Bella will be friends for many more years! I hope we stay in touch!

~Alice







Dear Shane,
I have been watching you this year, and am proud to say that you are on my good list! I will see what the elves and I can do  about the walkie talkies! Keep up the good work!Merry Christmas!

Love,
Santa














Dear Rowan,
You deserved all the food, because you have been a very good boy this year. Keep up the good work! Merry Christmas!
Love,
Santa
















Dear Jack,
You are welcome. This year you have been a very good boy and are on my nice list! You should be proud of yourself and how good you have been this year!Merry Christmas!

Love,
Santa















Dear Olivia,
The elves and I have been watching you and are proud to say that you are on my good list! I will see what I can do about the gifts you want! I am proud of you and keep up the good work! Merry Christmas!

Love,
Santa   

No comments:

Post a Comment