Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Writing Circle Poems for week of 12/5/11

Authors Note- This poem lists some of the objecs I would like in my house if I had a mansion.

Movie Theater
Animals
Nets for basketball courts
Soccer fields
Indoor pool
Outdoor theme park
Noodles and Company in mansion

Authors Note- This poem lists some of my favorite songs that I've heard recently.

Best love song
Everyday I see my dream
Super Bass
The one that got away

Stereo hearts
Oh Come Emmanuel
Need you
Go hard
Someone like you

Authors Note- This poem lists some of the things that I think about when I'm talking about my dog Scout.

Super lazy
Can’t stop eating
Outstandingly nice
Unedifying
Treats are her favorite

Authors Note- In this poem I describe Taryn Bradley and what she is like

Terrific
Athletic
Right handed
Young
Nice

Bold
Random
Awesome
Daring
Laughs a lot
Energetic
Youthful

Authors Note- This poem gives the reader some basic rules and stuff you should know about basketball.

Bring your A game
All about skill
Shoot to score
Kill the other team
Energy
Tight defence
Bank shot
Athleticism makes the game
Layups make you better
Luck doesn’t exist



No comments:

Post a Comment